Looking for interns!
Each half year, A Lab takes on curious interns that want to invest in their future selves. We offer an ever changing, inspiring working environment with lots of possibilities to develop yourself and your network. Are you ready to join an incredible adventure?
What you’ll do:
We offer internships for students that want to work and learn in the field of:
- facility management;
- event management;
- community management;
- .... (surprise us with your take why we need you!);
What you’ll need:
- communication skills;
- flexibility to jump between tasks and stay focused;
- openness to meet new people and work with awesome teams;
- desire to learn;
- proactivity in daily activities;
- English knowledge;
What we’ll provide:
- a (4-6 months) learning experience in an inspiring creative & innovative workspace with a community of more than 300 active members working in art&culture, music, visual, robotics, journalism, game design, music, photography and much more;
- a great network to tap in to;
- a fair internship fee;
Are you interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short motivation.
Want to know how other interns experienced their internship?