Dear A Labbers and visitors,
Slowly but surely people are returning to A Lab, in order to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all of us, we have set up a protocol.
Governmental changes to guidelines on a national or regional scale may lead to changes in our protocol. In that case, we will inform you.
A Lab stays open as a workspace, but the front door will not automatically open any more. We have, together with our neighbour, the Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, decided to keep the main entrance closed to the general public in order to decrease the amount of people in A Lab at the same time. A Lab Members are still able to access the building with their key. Try to keep a social distance from others within the building, approximately 1,5 meter and take good care of your hygiene. This is for your own and others' safety.
As stated in the guidelines of the government:
- If you do not feel well, please stay at home (also if you have a cold)
- Maintain 1,5m distance from each other
- Wash your hands regularly
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow
- We recommend making use of our sanitary dispenser which is placed at the central entrance
- Only members have access to A Lab. Visitors only have access if accompanied by a member
- The front door and sliding doors will not open automatically. You need a key for both.
- We have created walking routes in the entire A Lab building. Blue stickers with an arrow will show you the way, while red ‘Do Not Enter’ stickers will show you where you can’t go.
* The walking routes by the labs are in a clockwise rotation
* One side of the staircase is used for upward traffic and one for descending traffic
- Only one person is allowed in the elevator
- The Coffee Virus has created its own walking route and waiting line to grab a Coffee To Go. There is no option to sit inside. Soon you will be able to order coffee and lunch from your lab.
Our meeting rooms and event space are open for bookings for both A Labbers and external parties.
Kindly note that we have lowered the capacity for each room. Should this mean that you’ll need a larger and more expensive meeting room please contact the team at A Lab HQ.
Every lab should have enough m2 available to work for all of you. However there is a chance that you may have to re-organize your Lab together with your co-labbers. Let us know if you need help with this. Should you encounter any troubles or if you don’t feel safe or comfortable, there are always ‘Escape Labs’ available.
We’re doing whatever we can but we can’t do it without you. Should you have great ideas or if you feel there should be any adjustments to the protocol, let us know so we can improve it.
Finally, we will ask of you to help each other and to remind each other to work within the guidelines of our protocol. We believe that together, we can create a healthy, workable and safe place to work so you can continue your work at A Lab. Let us know if you have any questions or remarks!
Stay Safe, Stay Creative!
All the best,
The A Lab Team